Wednesday, February 6, 2008

6 month checkup


Diego weighs 15.7lbs (20%) and is 27 1/4 inches (75%). The doctor said he was advanced because he can sit up on his own. She said he is doing well and we will be going back in three months.

He seems to like his doc. We like her. The only problem is that the office always seems over booked and we end up waiting for an hour.Our next appointment is in May and I made sure we got the first one of the day so we won't be stuck waiting forever.

Oh and I forgot to mention that we went out to lunch after his appointment and he sat in a high chair at the end of the table. He was so interested in everything. He did so well. The waitress brought him a sliced banana for us to put in his mesh feeder and he loved it. I even mashed up a little and fed him some. I got to eat my Boca burger and we had a great time!

No comments: