Wednesday, July 22, 2009









We went to the farmer's market on Sunday. We saw a lady walking five golden retrievers. She couldn't get two feet without someone stopping her to talk about why she has five dogs. We bought this yummy sweet cheese pocket for Diego then walked over to the square and hung out by the fountain. Diego loves the fountain. It was built the year I was born. That's not why he loves it. Then we walked over to Graters and got some ice cream. Watermelon sorbet for Diego. He loved it. He kept pointing at all the posters of sundaes decorating the walls. We got him thoroughly sugared up and bad tempered then drove up to Mason to the Once Upon A Child second hand store to look for a tricycle. We got a wagon instead. Today, I took him out in the wagon in the rain and he carried my adult sized giant umbrella while I walked in the rain pulling him. It was fun. So cute the way he clutched that umbrella. I should have gotten a picture but I didn't. The umbrella is mostly clear and forms a tight cup over your head so it was perfect for the wagon ride. He could see right through it. But I did get this picture of him watching the rain with his banana this morning.

Yesterday, Deb and I met with the boys at Jo's. We all hung out and watched the boys play. It was nice. I didn't get any pictures of that either! Cuz my camera battery died. BOOO! I did get this one upon arrival. Diego went straight to collecting pine cones.

No comments: